Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
We present to your attention our next update of rarities and just interesting miniatures. A small introductory word: We were a little late with the update, but it was not in vain. We are almost close to 2000 miniatures in our collection. Today we humorously recall how back in 2016 we entered the market with 25 miniatures in the assortment (from personal collections) and great faith in our common cause. We are very grateful that all this time, you, our dear customers and partners support us and we hasten to assure you that we are not going to stop! The most interesting and rare items from the collections of our friends and partners come to us from all over the world, which can no longer be purchased anywhere. Moreover, our heading “Wanted” showed herself very well. In it we place the miniatures most wanted by our customers and thereby enable people to find exactly that cherished miniature that they have been looking for for a long time and cannot find. But once again, please note that we are interested in any miniatures that are not represented in our catalog, even the most ancient ones, and not only those in the Wanted category.
So, now in order:
- We have been working on the Baneblade for a long time and we will write an article about it later. It is quite logical that over time our professionalism in the field of miniature restoration is growing and those things that seemed acceptable to us a few years ago now cause our specialists some professional dissatisfaction. In particular, we have redesigned many vostroyants and a whole bunch of other sets. And as they say in the advertisements, now they have become much better compared to the previous ones). Actually, we digress from the topic. Initially, the Baneblade was not that bad (especially by the standards of the old Forgeworld) and at the initial inspection we decided that we would make it fast enough. But in the future, a lot of its components came under restoration. We have re-modeled the rollers, tracks, fuel tanks and much more, straightened and patched all the body parts. In general, we treated the work with full responsibility.
- In the Armor Through The Ages set, we noticed that the armor itself is presented in an authentic form, but the satchels do not match the armor models. This has also been corrected, according to the canon.
- We have completely reconstructed the Classic Space Marine Land Speeder 1994. In the process of analysis, we saw that it would take a fantastic number of hours for the master to restore this miniature. Therefore, we decided to model and recreate it anew, measurement absolutely all sizes (up to each rivet) from the original miniature.But now, everything fits together and adjoins without any problems
- In addition, due to the fact that we are almost finished with the previous packages (the latest items from these packages will be presented in the next update), we officially announce that we are ready to accept our partners’ packages again.
- Further, we have added very rare miniatures of Armorcast Tyranids to our assortment.
- Then we added two new categories: Battlefleet Gothic and Adeptus Titanicus. Then we added a few Chaplains, some Warmachine and conversion sets. Seasoned with limit and rare positions. In total, there were 127 new positions. We hope, you will be satisfied).
So, let’s start…
Subscribe to the telegram channel https://t.me/blackmarketminiatures and be always in the center of events!